domenica 29 luglio 2018

Mixed media card Find Happiness

Ciao a tutti!
eccomi oggi qui con voi per mostrarvi la mia ultima mixed media card

Hi everyone!
today I'm here to show you my last mixed media card 


Ho utilizzato una palette colori che mi piace molto (rosa, nero, bianco e un tocco di oro) e prodotti di Prima Marketing, 7DotsStudio, Finnabair Studio e Gansai Tambi per gli acquarelli

I've used a colour palette that I like very much (rose, black, white with a touch of gold) and products by Prima Marketing, 7DotsStudio, Finnabair Studio and Gansai Tambi for the watercolors. 




Con questa card partecipo anche al challenge

With this card I partecipate also on the challenge


See you soon, Lisa 


1 commento:

Lin ha detto...

Beautiful work! I loved looking at all the details. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!