sabato 20 ottobre 2018

Tutorial Mixed Media Card You're A Star

Ciao a tutti!
oggi volevo mostarvi il mio ultimo progetto creato per il dt di Kora Projects, una romantica mixed media card piena di colori e dettagli

Hi everyone!
today I bring you my last project for Kora Projects dt, a romantic mixed media card full of colors and details


Ho usato delle carte patterned sopra un cartoncino canson, mentre per la colorazione ho usato i Magicals, dei colori in polvere davvero stupendi

I used patterned papers over a canson cardstock, while for the coloration I used Magicals, a pigment colors really stunning 





Per il tutorial completo potete visitare la mia pagina YouTube qui

For the video tutorial you can find it here


With this project I partecipate to:


See you soon!
Lisa

1 commento:

Emma Williams ha detto...

This project is so beautiful and I love all the layers and texture you've built up on this piece, it really is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... x