giovedì 28 febbraio 2019

Mixed Media Layout "Family"

Ciao a tutti!
oggi vi mostro l'ultimo layout  mixed media creato per Scrap Fx Australia

Hi everyone!
today I bring you my last mixed media project, a layout created with beautiful Scrap Fx chipboards!


To start I choose two patterned papers from 7 Dots Studio collection, I ripped a piece from one and I glued on the another one, then I brushed on all surface with clear gesso. Once dried I made randomly some stamps with archival black ink



So I made some stencil with white texture paste and I colored the background with Prima Marketing Bloom sprays.




I built my focal point all around my black and white photo, that I glued over some pieces of patterned papers. I used many embellishments and flowers from Prima Marketing. 


With this layou I'd like to join in:






See you soon! hugs, Lisa

7 commenti:

Maria Lillepruun ha detto...

Gorgeous! So colorful and bright! Thank you for joining in with us at 7 Dots Studio!

Arantzazu ha detto...

marvelous layout Lisa!!
the composition is awesome !!!
thanks for playing with us at Art Playground challenge!

Daisy Ramsay ha detto...

Amazing layout! ♥
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Hina Mirza ha detto...

Beautiful layout.. Thank you for joining us at MTW!!

Lisa Amiet ha detto...

This is so very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us!

Nicole Doiron ha detto...

Gorgeous work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Riikka Kovasin ha detto...

Beautiful and magical layout! Thank you for joining the challenge at 7 Dots Studio!