lunedì 29 aprile 2019

Mixed media canvas "Be brave"

Ciao a tutti!
eccomi di nuovo qui sul blog per presentarvi uno dei miei ultimi progetti, come dt per Scrap Fx e Craftangles

 Hi everyone!
I'm here again on the blog to bring you my last mixed media project, for Scrap Fx and Craftangles dt

This colorful mixed media canvas "Be brave"



To start I brushed white gesso on my canvas and I made some stencil with white texture paste


Then I glued a lot of embellishments with heavy gel


I let it dry very well and then I brushed two coats of white gesso on all over. After I sprayed the Craftangles color mists to blend colors into each other


I finished my canvas with some microbeads and big splatters with white gesso sprayed with water


I hope you enjoyed my project!

With this canvas I'd like to join in:






Hugs;
Lisa 




6 commenti:

Barbara ha detto...

Senza parole! Splendida tela, splendidi colori e splendido design! grazie per aver condiviso con noi la tua arte questa settimana su Simon says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

MariLynn ha detto...

Very pretty. I love the colors you used. Great texture. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

Sanna ha detto...

very pretty project - love the rich colors and all the layers and texture!!! thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media challenge!

Asmah Zainal Abidin ha detto...

I love the softness and all the embellishment on your beautiful canvas Lisa.
Love seeing your entry at STAMPlorations Mixed Media April challenge and best of luck.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations {Mixed Media Design Team}
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
My Instagram

Anat Weksler ha detto...

Such a Beautiful Canvas! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

Arantzazu ha detto...

Fantastic project!!!
It's a color explossion!
Thanks for playing with us at MMP