venerdì 30 agosto 2019

Mixed media layout Together is a wonderful place to be

Ciao a tutti! oggi volevo condividere il mio ultimo mixed media layout, creato per Scrap Fx e Art Anthology!
Hi friends! today I'd love to share with you my last mixed media layout that I created for Scrap Fx and Art Anthology design teams!


I chose a patterned paper from 13@rts collection and I brushed clear gesso to seal the paper. Then I made stamps (13@rts) and stencil (Art Anthology) with modelling paste 


I made a watercolor background with Colorations Sprays. I love these colors, they are so bright! On Scrap Fx chipboards I used embossing powders and Stone Effect paste on the dreamcatcher chipboard.





You can find the full step by step tutorial here:


With this project I'd like to join in:



Thanks for your visit! hugs, Lisa 


10 commenti:

Christine D. ha detto...

Beautiful layout!!! Thanks for your participation in the13 arts challenge 🙂o

Heather McMahon ha detto...

Oh this is such a perfect take on our challenge! I love your pics and the gorgeous background.Thanks for joining in the fun at More Than Words this month.

Priya ha detto...

Superb layout. Love the background and colors.
Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge.

Anat Weksler ha detto...

Such a fabolous layout! I love it hon! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words challenge.

Nuneka ha detto...

Such a gorgeous layout, Lisa!
I love how you added the colors, like little explosions.
Thaks for playing along with us at More than Words.

Hina Mirza ha detto...

Beautiful layout.. Thanks for joining us at MTW!

Sandra Bernard ha detto...

so much textures, love it! thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

Sandi Clarkson ha detto...

Such. gorgeous work! Thank you for participating in the 13 Arts Challenge!

Patricia ha detto...

This is truly beautiful....so much detail and texture...Thank you for joining us here at 13arts challenge this month!

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg ha detto...

Beautiful Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13arts.