venerdì 9 febbraio 2018

Mixed media card Romantic Love

Ciao a tutti!
eccomi di nuovo qui a mostrarvi il mio ultimo lavoro, una card dedicata all'amore e creata per San Valentino.

Hi everyone!
Here I am again to show you my last mixed media work, a card dedicated to love and created for Valentine's Day. 



Nero, bianco, rosa e un tocco di glitter oro.....è una combo colori che mi fa impazzire!

Black, white, pink and a touch of gold glitter..... is a color combo that drives me crazy!


Come base ho strappato ed incollato vari pezzi di carte patterned, tutte di collezioni Prima Marketing. Poi dopo aver spennellato del gesso bianco e fatto alcuni stencil, ho timbrato alcune frasi e colorato il mio sfondo con gli acquarelli.

For the background I teared and pasted various pieces of patterned papers, all of Prima Marketing collections. Then after brushing the chalk white and made some stencils, I stamped some phrases and colored my background with watercolors.





La farfalla l'ho timbrata ed embossata con la poverina bianca da embossing, poi l'ho colorata con gli acquarelli, ho timbrato alcune parole e spruzzato leggermente di glitter oro.

I stamped and embossed the butterfly with the white powder for embossing, then I colored it with watercolors, I stamped some words and sprinkled slightly with gold glitter.



Ho scelto i miei abbellimenti sulle stesse tonalità, e dopo averli incollati come tocco finale ho fatto sgocciolare alcune macchioline di bianco e di nero

I chose my embellishments on the same shades, and after having glued them as a finishing touch I dripped some speckles of black and white

La mia card romantica è pronta!
Con questo progetto partecipo a questi challenges:

So my romantic card is ready! 
With this project I participate in these challenges: 

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=11576
https://mixedmediaandart.blogspot.it/2018/01/january-challenge-dreams.html
Inspired by the word "Dreams" and by the flowers


A presto!
See you soon!


8 commenti:

Maura ha detto...

Beautiful mixed media card! WoW! loving all the wonderful layers you've created here! Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! xox Maura

Beulah Bee ha detto...

It's lovely!!

Heidi Weaver ha detto...

What beautiful colours! I love the soft watercolours and the wonderful layering. Thanks so much for joining in for our HLS February Watercolour Challenge.

Sue - ha detto...

This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Paper Therapy Ponderings ha detto...

this is beautiful. Love the soft colors and your design
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Inna Bronnikova ha detto...

Very beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at MM&A!

Linda ha detto...

Beautiful mixed media project. The soft colour tones are so pretty and I love all the different layers. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media Challenge xx

sarascloset ha detto...

Beautiful Valentine's card! I adore all your layering and exceptional design! Pinned!