venerdì 6 luglio 2018

Mixed media layout "Always"

Ciao a tutti! 
oggi volevo condividere con voi il mio nuovo mixed media layout, intitolato "Always" perchè la mia famiglia è sempre nel mio cuore e nei miei pensieri. 

Hello everyone! 
Today I wanted to share with you my new mixed media layout, titled "Always " because my family is always in my heart and in my thoughts. 



Ho creato questo layout utilizzando carta patterned, timbri e chipboard Kora Projects. Potete vedere il mio post per il blog qui

I created this layout using patterned paper, timbres and chipboards Kora Projects. You can see my first post for the blog here



Adoro creare layouts utilizzando e mischiando tra loro colori, prodotti e abbellimenti assortiti. 

I love creating layouts using and mixing colors, products and assorted embellishments.



Il mixed media per me è raccontare ogni volta qualcosina di me stessa e della mia vita, e con questo layout ho provato a raccontare ciò che rappresenta per me quella foto della mia famiglia.  

The mixed media for me is to tell every time a little bit about myself and my life, and with this layout I tried to tell what that photo of my family represents to me.  

E per voi cos'è il mixed media? 

And what is mixed media for you?

Con questo layout partecipo ai challenges:



 Inspired by colors 



4 commenti:

Katja/MezzaNotte ha detto...

Lovley Layout!
Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media & Art!
Hug Katja

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking ha detto...

wonderful wow!!! Thank you for playing with us at MMart Challenge!

Annie Samson ha detto...

Beautiful layout ! Thanks for joining us at Art Playground Blog

Mila Aydina ha detto...


A gentle and touching project! Thanks for playing along with Art Playground blog!