giovedì 14 febbraio 2019

Mixed media canvas Follow your heart and live your dream

Ciao a tutti!
con questo post vi mostro il mio primo progetto nel DT di Scrap Fx. Ho scelto una palette colori molto soft, con dei toni che spiccano come il viola e un tocco di oro!

Hi everyone! 
today I show you my first project as DT member of Scrap Fx
I chose to prepare this mixed media canvas, with soft colors like lilac and light blue with a touch of purple and gold!


To start first I prepped my canvas with white gesso, then I made some stencil with texture paste colored with purple pigment. I let it dry and made some stamps with archival black ink


I brushed my chipboards with white gesso, and colored one of them with spray and pigments colors. The sentiment script I embossed with metallic teal powder and I let it apart. I glued the others chipboards on my canvas with some distressed patterned papers.
Then I mixed the crackle paste with 3d balls and filled the empty space, and I brushed only crackle paste on the edges of the canvas.


I let it dry as well and I colored with pigments powders sprinkle with water. Then I chose my embellishments and built my focal point, with a lot of flowers, butterflies, beads and little stickers.



Se volete vedere come ho realizzato questa tela qui c'è il video tutorial:
If you want to see how I did it, here it's the step by step video tutorial:




With this canvas I'd like to join in:









See you soon!
Hugs
Lisa


5 commenti:

AnastasiaElena ha detto...

What a beautiful colors! Love!
Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

MariLynn ha detto...

Beautiful canvas. Love the colors you used. The little butterfly caught my attention right away. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

Arantzazu ha detto...

this canvas is outslanding!
thanks for playing with us at MMP!

Sanna ha detto...

such a beautiful piece of art! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations blog this month!

Asmah Zainal Abidin ha detto...

Beautiful canvas and I adore the sweet soft colors. Love seeing your entry at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Fenruary challenge and best of luck Annalisa :)
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations {Mixed Media Design Team}
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
My Instagram