sabato 28 settembre 2019

Mixed Media Layout You Colour My World

Ciao a tutti! 
oggi vorrei condividere il mio ultimo mixed media layout creato per il DT di Scrap Fx Australia!

Hi friends!
today I'd love to share with you this mixed media layout created for Scrap Fx Australia design team!


I chose patterned papers from 13@rts and Simple Stories, which I cutted by half and I glued on a thick carboard. Heavy gesso and texture paste from Finnabair Studio, stencil by Vicky Boutin. Spray colors and paints by 13@rts and Heidi Swapp.
Chipboards from Scrap Fx, of course! 




With this project I'd like to join in "Origins & Country Colours" challenge, on More Than Words blog. I chose a special photo of my son, he was only 2 years old and we moved to our new home. Shortly arrived also our cat, Tigro, and since then they have been inseparable. The colours are those of my country, Italy, and the word "Origin" inspired me that moment, the beginning of our new life all together in our home!


Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Lisa


5 commenti:

Anat Weksler ha detto...

This page is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words & good luck.

Heather McMahon ha detto...

Oh I love your interpretation of the challenge! This is so gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun at More Than Words this month. :)

Daisy Ramsay ha detto...

Your creation is totally Gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nuneka ha detto...

Really brave, Lisa!!
That green background really makes the photo pop up!
Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge. :)

Nicole Doiron ha detto...

Fabulous page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!