venerdì 30 novembre 2018

Mixed Media Canvas Dream Big

Ciao a tutti!
 oggi volevo mostrarvi la mia ultima tela, creata solo per me stessa, per ricordarmi di credere sempre nei miei sogni

 Hi everyone!
today I bring you my last mixed media canvas, created just for me as a gift, to remember that I must always believe in my dreams.




Ho creato questa tela utilizzando carte patterned di Prima Marketing collezione Flirty Fleur. Ho protetto la carta con il gesso trasparente e alcune pennellate decise di gesso bianco, e ho realizzato degli stencil utilizzando L'Heavy Body Gel.

I made this canvas using patterned paper from Prima Marketing Flirty Fleur collection. I protected the paper brushing clear gesso on all over, and with white gesso only in some points. Than I made stencil using the Heavy Body Gel.



Ho realizzato anche un video tutorial step by step che trovate sul mio canale Youtube
Yon can see the step by step tutorial for this canvas here on my YouTube channel


With this project I'd like to join in:

Thanks for stopping here!
hugs, Lisa 

3 commenti:

Maura ha detto...

Gorgeous mixed media canvas! I love how you use different size areas, and the blues and browns are awesome! You've packed a LOT of detail into this. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome make with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

Anastasi Kuznetsova ha detto...

Well done! Thanks from the blog MMP.

Martina Stoycheva ha detto...

Beautiful canvas! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place.