sabato 19 gennaio 2019

Mixed Media Tag Dream

Ciao a tutti!
ecco una nuova mixed media tag, dove ho utilizzato alcuni elementi riciclati come del cartone, un pennello, una piccola matita e un tappo di bottiglia!

Hi everyone! 
my last mixed media tag, using some recycled stuff like cardboard, a brush, a little pencil and a bottle cup!



For the color combo I chose deep teal, blue, black and a little bit of silver.... on the chipboard "Dream" I brushed the silver glitter paint from @13arts and its effect is amazing!


All products used are from @13arts, the handwritten stamp and texture paste are from Finnabair Studio while the flowers is Prima Marketing




With this project I'd like to join in:

Hugs! Lisa

3 commenti:

Lorraine A ha detto...

Gorgeous tag Annelisa! the whole design of this is stunning! I love the shades of blues and aquas and the textures and details are fabulous! Brilliant recycling! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
p.s, can you please email me at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

thanks xx I couldn't find your email address anywhere ;-) xx

Emma Williams ha detto...

I love how you've used the corrugated card to create all that gorgeous texture and it's such a wonderful piece of recycling ~ stunning! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Kareen Dion ha detto...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at the 13@rts challenge!