lunedì 23 aprile 2018

Mixed Media Canvas "You're my inspiration"


Ciao a tutti!
Oggi condivido con voi la mia ultima tela mixed media, dove ho utilizzato una combo colori un pò inconsueta per me.....e che ora adoro pazzamente! 

Hello everyone!
Today I share with you my last mixed media canvas, where I used a color combo a little unusual for me..... and that now I love madly!






Ho creato la mia tela utlizzando carte patterned, ho effettuato degli stencil con la pasta materica e ho timbrato in modo casuale con il tampone archival nero.

I created my canvas using patterned cards, I made stencils with the modelling paste and I randomly stamped with the black archival ink pad. 




Per la colorazione ho utlizzato gli acrilici di Prima Marketing con un effetto leggermente metalizzato, mi sono piaciuti tantissimo!
Ho incollato gli abbellimenti scelti con dei cartoncini spessorati, e sulla foto ho disegnato alcune cornicette con la penna gel nera.

For the colouring I used the Prima Marketing acrylics paint with a slightly metallic effect, I loved them a lot!
I glued the embellishments chosen with thick cardboard, and on the photo I drew some doodles with the black gel pen




Come tocco finale ho incollato dei glitter e pailettes colorati

As a final touch I glued some glitter and colored sequins with 3D soft gel

Con questa tela partecipo ai challenges:

With this mixed media canvas I partecipate on challenges:



12 commenti:

Sandra ha detto...

fabulous canvas! Love all the gorgeous texture and layers. So much details and lots to see! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Angela Tombari ha detto...

Bellissima questa tela! Anche la combi!!!

Heather ha detto...

so many gorgeous details, brilliant. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

Elena Martynova ha detto...

Beautiful and tender! And the photo is so lovely!
Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

Lisa Rabellino ha detto...

Thanks to all!! <3 <3

Katja/MezzaNotte ha detto...

Lovely layers, and sweet photo!
Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

Katja

Lisa Amiet ha detto...

Oh this is just too cute! Thanks for joining in with us!

Nathmaël ha detto...

Gorgeous !! Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio

wiosanka ha detto...

Great project!
Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio and MM&A:-)

Paper Attic ha detto...

Absolutely beautiful, I love how you added those textures around that sweet photo, it's so lovely...thanks for joining us at MM&A!

olushka-design.blogspot.com ha detto...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

Unknown ha detto...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MMP xx