lunedì 16 aprile 2018

Scrapbook Layout "Arcobaleno di stelline"

Ciao a tutti!
oggi volevo mostrarvi il mio ultimo layout 

Hi everyone!
Today I show you my last scrapbook layout


Ho scelto un cartoncino Bazzill Kraft su cui ho disegnato con penne gel nera e bianca in modo irregolare dei grandi cerchi

I chose a Bazzill Kraft cardboard on which I drew with black and white gel pens some large circles in an irregular way 


Con i Distress Oxide ho colorato alcuni cartoncini per acquarello, partendo dal giallo e cercando di passare da un colore all'altro ottenendo sfumature. 

With the Distress Oxide I colored some watercolor cardboards , starting from yellow and trying to change from one color to another obtaining nuances


Ho asciugato con l'embosser e in seguito ho effettuato tante fustellate a forma di stelline. 

I dried with the embosser and then I made so many cut in the shape of stars



Ho scelto la posizione della foto del mio bimbo e ho incollato tutti i miei abbellimenti.

I chose the location of the photo of my boy and I glued all my embellishments.


Infine con gli acquarelli bianco e nero ho effettuato tante goccioline di colore e il mio layout è pronto! 

Finally with the black and white watercolors I made many droplets of color and my layout is ready! 

Con questo progetto partecipo a: 

With this project I participate on:


A presto!
See you soon!

Lisa

2 commenti:

Tracy Freeman ha detto...

Stunning layout, love the bright colours against the kraft.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

Inkyfingers ha detto...

What a beautiful and creative layout, Annalisa! I love the rainbow of stars in your galaxy and how beautiful the colours look on top of the kraft card.
Thanks for sharing with us at HLS and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x