domenica 12 agosto 2018

Mixed media canvas Together is the best place to be

Ciao a tutti! 
eccomi di nuovo qui per mostrarvi una nuova tela mixed media, creata questa volta come guest DT per il blog di 13arts. 

Hi everyone! 
I'm here again to show you my new mixed media canvas, this time created as guest DT for 13arts' blog. 



Ho incollato un pezzo di carta patterned sulla tela, ho applicato dei pezzi di washi tapes e in seguito ho spennellato del gesso bianco diluito. 

I glued a piece of patterned paper on the canvas, I applied some pieces of washi tapes and then I brushed the white chalk very diluted. 


Dopo aver fatto degli stencil con la texture paste ho spruzzato dei colori per lo sfondo e ho stratificato i miei abbellimenti. 

After making the stencil with the texture paste I sprayed some colors for the background and I stratified my embellishments.



Come tocco finale ho fatto sgocciolare una vernice glitter dorata
As final touch I dripped some droplets with a glitter golden paint


Con questa tela partecipo ai challenges:

see you soon!
Lisa 

2 commenti:

Karen Davis ha detto...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours. Fabulous design.

Zoey | Scrapsaurus ha detto...

This is such a lovely canvas! I love the whole design and the color palette you choose! Very artsy! THank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp! xx Zoey