martedì 28 agosto 2018

Mixed Media Vintage Layout

Ciao a tutti!
oggi voglio mostrarvi il mio ultimo layout, questa volta ho lasciato la mia comfort zone ed ho utilizzato colori e uno stile un pò vintage.....anche la foto utilizzata è "vecchiotta" perchè è stata scattata mentre ero incinta del mio bimbo

Hi everyone! 
today I want to show you my last layout, this time I left my comfort zone and I choose colors and a style a little vintage.....even the photo is "dated" because it was taken while I was pregnant with my baby 


Ho scelto una carta patterned della 7DotsStudio, su cui ho steso uno strato leggero di gesso.
I have choosen a patterned paper by 7DotsStudio and I brushed a ligthly coat of white gesso. 


Ho fatto degli stencil e una volta asciutto ho fatto delle piccole timbrate.
I made stencils by Dusty Attic and once it was dry I made small stamps for my background. 

Ho incollato delle chipboard sempre di Dusty Attic e ho colorato con i colori spray. 
I glued chipboards by Dustic Attic and I colored with spray colors



Ho incollato alla fine la mia foto con alcuni abbellimenti, fiori e fustellate.
Finally I glued my photo with some embellishments, flowers and die cuts. 


Con questo layout partecipo ai challenges:
With this layout I partecipate to challenges:

See you soon!
Lisa 








10 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Adoroooooo questi colori Lisa
devi insegnare anche a me!
Milena

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg ha detto...

Wow I live it. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words😍😘

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg ha detto...

* love

Daisy Ramsay ha detto...

So gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Meihsia Liu ha detto...

This is such a gorgeous creation! The texture and colors on the background are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

K ha detto...

Gorgeous! Love the layout of your creation!
Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio.

Lisa Amiet ha detto...

Fabulous! Love what you did with your background. Thanks for joining in with us!

Juliya Tirskaya ha detto...

Wow!Amazing layout!
Thanks for playing as at 7 Dots Studio!

Heather ha detto...

Beautiful photo! Superbly put together Thank you for Joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

Nicole Doiron ha detto...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!