martedì 14 maggio 2019

Mixed media art journal album - tutorial step by step

Ciao a tutti!
oggi vi presento uno dei miei ultimi lavori, un art journal album creato con Kraft-tex, colori spray e tanti timbri!

Hi everyone!
today a bring you one of my last projects, an art journal album created with Kraft-tex paper, ink sprays and some stamps!


I love this paper for mixed media project, because it's fantastic to play on it and its texture is great!




For this project you can see the video tutorial step by step on my YT channel:


For the next videos I'll show you how I'll play on the pages inside my art journal album! Art journaling is so much relaxing for me



With this project I'd love to join in:



I hope you enjoyed my project for today!
Hugs, Lisa

3 commenti:

Cathy F ha detto...

Fabulous colors and textures! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media!

AnastasiaElena ha detto...

Amzing work!
Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

Nicole ha detto...

Gorgeous!