sabato 25 maggio 2019

Mixed media canvas "Build Your Wings"

Ciao a tutti!
oggi sono tornata sul blog per mostrarvi la mia ultima mixed media canvas per il DT di Craftangles

Hi everyone!
I'm back on the blog to bring you my last mixed media canvas for Craftangles DT


For this project I used Finnabair studio stamps for the background, and a Craftangles stencil with texture paste. 


I chose patterned papers from AB Studio "Enchanted flowers" collection and I cutted some flowers and leaves. 


I used also Prima Marketing moulds to create some embellishments, and Finnabair Studio stickers for the sentiments.



I used flowers from Prima Marketing and microbeads from 13@rts.


With this project I'd love to join in:









I hope you enjoyed this canvas! hugs, Lisa 





2 commenti:

Margik ha detto...

Wonderful design!!!

Lisa Rabellino ha detto...

Thank you so much!! ❤️